For National Guard personnel, please contact your senior leadership for seat availability as each state is alloted one seat with a primary and alternate nominee.
For Civilians and other governmental agencies including federal, state, and senior local leaders can email HSI their resume with a short bio to be considered for the program.
TO SUBMIT GFOS NOMINATIONS: https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/anim.cfm?i=625582&k=0463470C7355
TO SUBMIT LHS NOMINATIONS: https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/anim.cfm?i=626652&k=0463440F7E55
The seminar tabs have the most recent updates. If you would like to be added to the HSI alert roster, please email us with the name of the seminar of interest.
Attendee's pay, travel, and allowances must be paid by the participant's organization. The course cost varies from year to year depending on the seminar.
The University program is currently under review, and we are not taking new applicants at this time.
1. Choose the specific university program that you are interested in from the university program page.
2. Submit your Letter of Intent to HSI (this is not binding).
3. Contact the university and apply.
4. Upon Acceptance, complete the HSI Program of Study (requirements vary by university).
5. Submit your completion certificates through email to the HSI mailbox.
6. Receive an official HSI Program of Study Completion Certificate and present it to the university to receive credit.
Click on the icons below, to be directed to other HSI social media platforms.
The University program is currently under review.
1. Email HSI by introducing yourself and your specific program that you would like to collaborate in.
2. Look over our Program of Study to see how many credits your university will be able to award and tailor our Program of Study to your specific university requirements.
3. Set up a meeting to further discuss.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 339-202-3110.